Monday, November 16, 2009

Loss of Mother

I never thought I would lose my mother suddenly. And in retrospect, suddenly is better than a lengthy illness. Watching someone die is a horrible pain. Suddenly is no better, but easier...kind of hard to explain.

I beg of each and everyone, if there are past issues with your mom, please just forgive that person, and start a better relationship. Don't drag around the hate and bitterness, because you never know when that last goodbye is going to be. I was able to tell my mom I loved her, but I am not sure she told me. I wish I had more time with her and could give her one last hug. My mom wasn't the best mom on the planet, but the only one I had, and she could never give me much, but she always gave me love and whatever else she could. I am at fault for taking her for granted, and I am deeply sorry for that.

Please make peace with your mothers, tell them you forgive them, build a new relationship, tell her you love her EVERYDAY, and hug her as often as possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment